Saturday, February 03, 2007

Last Night's Baby Phat Fashion Show
(click on pics for larger image)
As you know it's fashion week in New York and last night's Baby Phat fashion show was off the hook, especially from the footage I saw at: http://nymag.com/fashion/fashionshows/2007/fall/main/newyork/womenrunway/babyphat/ and http://thefashionbomb.blogspot.com/2007/02/this-is-why-im-hot-baby-phat-and-kls.html. As you can see in the pics the stars were out. Britney is looking a hot mess, and only the Lord can help her now. Coco and Ice-T look hot as always. Nickey Hilton also showed up. I think the fashion on the runway was amazing, although there were a couple of outfits that had me sayin (in the words of Monica) Hell No! You can click on the links to see more pics. So me being the Baby Phat fan that I am I had to share this, I just wish I couldv'e been, but one day... Anyway you should also check out the Baby Phat website www.babyphat.com they have some hot new stuff.

You know who it is, straight from the mouth of the hot youngsta,
If they ask where you heard it, tell em' JAS TOLD YA

No comments: