Thursday, February 01, 2007

Hot Somewhat New Music
This is what im banging in my ipod, and if you aint up on it, you need to check it out:
2xl feat. Cherish- Magic City (They a group of brothers that just signed to Tommy Boy. The song is hot)
Sammie- Come with me
Monica- The whole Makings of me CD. But some of my favorites are Raw, Hell no, and Sideline Ho
Jay-Z- (Kingdom Come) Hollywood, Lost one, and Beach Chair
Lupe Fiasco- (Food and Liquor) He say she say, and Hurt me soul
The Game- Wouldn't get far
The Dreams Girls SDTRK
Bow Wow- The Price of fame
Robin Thicke- Lost Without You
(Old School Pick) Gladys Knight- If I were your woman
(Gospel Pick) Kirk Franklin- (Hero) Imagine me, and Hero
You know who it is,
If they ask where you heard it, tell em' JAS TOLD YA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.