Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Diddy's Little Girls Are Real, And Cuter Than Ever.
Check Em' Out
(Click Pic for larger image)



Ok so my first post ever. Check it out Diddy and Kim Porter's baby girls Jessie James and D'lila Star. Word is Diddy was asking for something like 2 million, but had to settle for a lower price. Come on now Diddy, you know how them people are, ahem your skin needs to be a little lighter to be demanded prices like that. But, anyway I will say that they are some cute girls. I am wondering whether or not these photos were taken before or after he was seen kickin' it with Sienna Miller, and Aubrey of Danity Kane. I'm just saying people been talking.

Check out my friends at concreteloop.com or at sandrarose.com, Those are some hot sites that always have the latest.

You already who it is,

If they ask where you heard just tell em' Jas Told Ya
Holla at your girl (jsmn_thompson@yahoo.com)

No comments: